Residential Specialist Colleges

Send yourself or someone else a link to this page:

Send to email address:
What's your name?

Residential colleges, often called Independent Specialist Providers (ISPs), offer full time further education programmes for young people aged 19+ for 1, 2 or 3 years. The local authority is only able to support a residential place at an ISP when all local options have been fully explored and where it is clear case for a young person’s learning to be enhanced by this experience.

You can get further information on residential colleges from your Connexions Adviser or by contacting the Association of National Specialist Colleges (Natspec).